Body Transformation Blueprint – My Review
Scam or Legit?: 100% LEGIT
Overall Ranking: 95 out of 100 points
Experience level: Beginner to Intermediate
Type Of Training: Weight Training
For what?: Building muscle & Fat Loss
Owners: Sean Nalewanyj
Best selling fitness author Sean Nalewanyj put together solid piece of product. The author has been a natural bodybuilder for a LONG time and really understands the TRUE essence of building muscle and strength NATURALLY as well as losing excess body fat.
This product is not some brand new magical discovery. Sean put the first version of this program together almost 10 years ago and has been fine-tuning it over the years to implement the latest discoveries on exercise science and all the time evolving strategies which relate to building muscle and losing fat!
This product offers no BS information on how to pack size and strength to your frame as fast as it is humanly possible and also gives you everything you need in order to lose that stubborn body fat.
That being said this program has the same foundation as every single successful strength- and muscle building program on the planet. But let me tell you one thing, you have to be ready to put in the work for months to come.
If you think that this is somekind of a magic pill that will suddenly gain you a serious amount of muscle mass over night by just reading the content, believe me it will not happen. But instead if you’re committed and serious about changing your body and getting all the positive results that weight training has to offer, you’ve found one of the best programs just now.
WHAT IS THE BODY TRANSFORMATION BLUEPRINT?
The Body Transformation Blueprint is fully electronic workout program tailored for people that want to build muscle or lose fat.
The information in the program is solid, backed up by the latest discoveries of exercise science along with the countless years of helping other people do reach their fitness goals, be it muscle growth, fat loss or both.
Basically the program contains everything you’ll ever need in order to make your desired progress.
So what exactly you’ll get in terms of products:
“Muscle Building & Fat Loss Decoded” E-Course
- This is the main book of the whole package and it has 257 pages. This book will give you science based information divided to 5 different categories which are:
- #1 WEIGHT TRAINING – Everything you’ll need to know muscle growth stimulus, to law of intensity and progression, workout frequency, workout volume, exercise selection, choosing a rep range, rep speed, resting between sets, etc.
- #2 FAT BURNING – Information on cardio intensity, duration, timing, HIIT, Low intensity, warming up, calorie readings, cardio exercises, info about fasted cardio, etc.
- #3 NUTRITION – Guidelines how to structure your diet and goes into topics such as calorie intake, dietary structure, protein, fats, carbohydrates, calorie counting, water intake, meal frequency, pre- & post-workout nutrition, etc.
- #4 SUPPLEMENTATION – Supplements that really do work and what doesn’t and is the use of them even necessary.
- #5 PRODUCTIVE PROGRESS TRACKING – Information on how to track you progress and program modifications.
The No-Fail Workout System
- The actual weight training and cardio training programs with the amount of reps, sets and exercises. Also includes the different variations per exercises what you can substitute if you have some limiting factors such as injury or mobility issues.
The No-Fail Meal Plans
- Ready made meal plans for different calorie requirements. Very handy to see what different calorie amounts an macro nutrients look per meal.
The No-Fail Supplement Guide
- Supplements are not by any means necessary when building impressive physique but there are a small handful that will assist you to some degree with your goals. In this book Sean has listed Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplements that are scientifically proven to enhance perfromance.
Access to The BTB Video Exercise Database
- Including videos for all the general exercises that will be performed by following the instructions of this program and more importantly how to use PROPER FORM when doing these lifts, which is absolutely essential in order to prevent injury and strengthen your body & posture.
1-On-1 Personalized Fitness Coaching with Sean himself for 3 months
- Ask anything from Sean through e-mail what you have in mind and he will answer you generally within 24-48 hours. I like to mention that VERY few programs on the market have direct access to consult the author on anything. Yes not just the program but different aspects of life and wellbeing.
The Printable BTB Progress Trackers
- Different kind of tracking manuals for you to fill in to track your progress. This is one of the most overlooked aspect of muscle building and strength training.
Delicious Body Transformation Recipe Book
- Delicious receipes which are easy to cook and will fit your meal plan. Everything from different kind of smoothies to chicken fajitas.
Geared towards absolute beginners to intermediate lifters who are serious about changing their physique. If you’re willing to put in the work this program will work for you, that is for sure. But if you’re going to just read it and expect something magical to happen, don’t bother jumping on it.
This book has quite minor value for advanced lifters.
Sean gives you a 60-day money back guarantee if you’re not happy with the product in some way. For the first three months you get personal e-mail access to Sean and his advice and you can ask him any questions regards to the program or building muscle in general.
The price for the program is 77 US dollars. This is really affordable if you compare it to basically anything there is on the market from Personal Training (50-100 USD per SESSION) to ready made workout programs from professionals (about 50-100 USD per single program).
This program is designed to be done with the following equipment:
- Squat Rack
- Adjustable Bench
- Pair Of Dumbbells
- Pull-Up Bar
Although the fact is that you can absolutely do everything with just:
- Pair Of Dumbbells
But mind you, this program has the main focus in progressive overload, so you will need dumbbells that you can add weight into. Since doing romanian deadlifts or goblet squats, one-arm bent over rows with dumbbells you will be significantly stronger in them compared to bench press or overhead press for example.
WHAT I LIKE IN THE PROGRAM
- Focusing on the proven basics of muscle building
- Backed up by scientific research (all the studies referenced in the program and there is a LOT)
- Has all the information that you need to know & nothing you don’t
- Promoting hard work and not any magical pills, powders or “secret” workout techniques
- No misleading marketing promising unachievable amounts of muscle mass
- 2-in-1 program for muscle growth AND fat loss
- Well written, not dry overcomplicated text
- The author Sean Nalewanyj is well respected & authoritative figure in the fitness industry through his honest and transparent information on what really works and what doesn’t
WHAT I DON’T LIKE IN THE PROGRAM
- Lack of mobility / stretching work (although Sean has free videos of this in his youtube channel)
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE PROGRAM + PICTURES
As I’m writing this line of text, it is 19th of April 2016.
This could be quite a long block of text about myself and my history but I’ll try to keep it as short and on the point as possible!
Looking back now, I’ve been working out 3-6 times a week with this program for the past 2 and a half years and it’s been a fun, filling little hobby that I’ve found.
I stumbled upon this program like most of you reading this review, searching for a workout program that would build muscle and burn excess fat that I had gained during my 3-4 year span where I had not worked out one bit and I didn’t want to get scammed out of my money. I wanted to change my body and I was ready to put in some cash to learn how to do it right.
Before this 2½ year timeframe I had been in the gym around 8 months on two different occasions, somewhere around the age of 17-20. I was an eager one to train back then (and still am!) but one thing I didn’t understand or have the guidance was proper lifting form so I ended up hurting myself on both of those occasions and forgot the whole gym stuff because I thought my body just was not meant for it.
Looking back now, that was a really dumb mistake. I’ve wasted YEARS and YEARS of good progress because I was just lazy and thought that my body just was not meant for lifting.
Eventhough you’ll have an injury or two, you can still train different body parts that are not hurt and progress and mend the injured parts and eventually train them back even stronger than before.
I was so dumb to ditch the whole weight training because some minor shoulder and glute injuries that I both did to myself because I didn’t really know how to lift with proper form.
Some people in the comment section have asked me to post pictures of my progress “to put my money where my mouth is” and prove that I actually walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
So I decided about 2 months ago that I will do a small weight cut and see how I’m looking at the moment.
Mind you, my goal has never to be one of those ripped guys, I enjoy healthy and strong looking body with decent fat percentage. Although if you want you can get to really low body fat percentage with the guidelines in this program.
In fact I do not aim to be bodybuilder and I think bodybuilding as a “sport” is really detrimental to ones health.
So here are four pictures of myself. The first one is about 3 years ago before I started working out. The second one is roughly 2 years into my lifting and the two last ones couple days ago.
My progress certainly is nothing magnificent and honestly it could have been even better but I’m not the type who wants to revolve my whole life around getting in great shape, I rather keep working out as a part of my life than my life as a part of working out (does this even make sense lol).
I did go out with friends to drink, I ate foods that I enjoyed on a constant basis, had a week or couple complete lay offs from the gym BUT nevertheless I stayed consistent and focused on the BIG PICTURE and kept grinding week after week, month after month.
I’m personally more than happy with my progress with this workout regimen and will keep training with the same principles that I learned from it as long as it yields results.
I hope you found this little “story” worthwhile if you took the time to actually read it.
CONCLUSION ON THE BODY TRANSFORMATION BLUEPRINT REVIEW
When it all comes down to it, the positives massively outweigh the negatives and this program gets my full 5 star rating.
The Body Transformation Blueprint is in my opinion the best muscle building course available on internet that I’ve personally come across. It gives you EVERYTHING you need in order to pack on muscle and strength to your frame or lose that excess body fat.
I personally started with this program and still structure my workouts with the same principles introduced in the book, be it building muscle or dropping that body fat. This program relies on heavy basic compound exercises which will yield you the best results. I can guarantee you that if you follow this program as it is instructed, you will absolutely be able to gain some serious size and strength.
Another thing with this program is that you don’t have to make bodybuilding your #1 priority in life in order to achieve serious results (although if you’re really serious ofcourse you can do it!). There is so much broscience debunked in the manual such as the old mantras:
- “you have to eat every 2-3 hours to remain in anabolic state to build muscle”
- “you have to be in the gym for grueling 2 hour workout sessions everyday to make progress”
- “you can spot reduce fat”
- “you must use supplements to build muscle”
- “you have to consume aggressive calorie surplus to gain most amount of muscle”
- “you cannot enjoy any foods you like, only clean foods has to be eaten at all times”
- “you have to use very complicated workout regimens to get serious results”
All these things are completely counterproductive since you basically have to live and breath bodybuilding and your daily life revolves around eating when the clock says so, going to gym when the clock says so, eating only chicken-rice-broccoli on every meal and so on and so forth. And nothing could be further from the truth. You can absolutely get into really impressive shape without sacrifising your whole life to bodybuilding.
You don’t have to train and eat like competitive bodybuilder to build maximum amount of muscle mass and get into 8-10% body fat!
If you’re complete beginner and don’t know where to start or you’ve got some experience in the gym but haven’t seen the results you’ve been looking for, this book is for you.
95 / 100 Points
Got questions about the program? Or have you used it? I would love to hear your opinions and experiences with this program. Drop a comment below and I’ll get back to you!
– Jesse 🙂