Scam Or Legit?: 100% LEGIT
Overall Ranking: 95 out of 100 points
Experience level: Beginner to Intermediate
Type Of Training: Weight Training
For what?: Building Muscle
Owners: Vince DelMonte
Introduction To The Program
You’ve probably heard from Vince DelMonte in Facebook or Youtube at some point and it’s no wonder since the guy has one of the best selling muscle building courses on internet that goes by the name of No Nonsense Muscle Building. On top of being bestselling author, he is actually a professional WBFF Fitness model.
While Vince definately knows the ins and outs of gaining muscle and strength naturally, he is maybe even better at marketing!
I believe he launched the first version of this program way back in 2006 and has been fine-tuning it ever since and he has not acquaired the bestselling status by luck. And the guy is literally everywhere, magazines, authority sites, social media, you name it, Vince probably has it covered.
I have to admit that I like the ideology what Vince posesses. He doesn’t rely on pills, powders & potions when the goal is maximal muscle growth, actually he is firing quite heavy shots AGAINST the whole fitness industry for providing misleading information about training and diet in general and I share these same views myself.
Instead he preaches the basic staple of all muscle building programs, proper training, diet and rest. Without a doubt this is 100% legit program that will yield you results!
All that positive stuff set aside, not everything shines in his presentation. Vince claims that he packed on over 40 pounds of muscle in 6 months and that you can achieve the same. Well I have to put this to the “cheesy marketing folder” since this is quite difficult to pull off to be honest with you and to my personal experience, even when you’re absolute beginner (as a complete beginner to weight training you will grow muscle at the fastest rate in your whole life) these kind of gains are really difficult to obtain, although not impossible!
But other than that one claim, I really couldn’t find any contradicting stuff in his presentation & marketing when compared to the actual product itself.
For Who Is The Vince DelMontes NNMB Guide For?
This e-course is geared towards absolute beginners or intermediate lifters. When it all comes down to it, the program itself is great for the target audience and it will definately work for you IF you’re ready to put in the effort it requires.
If you’re looking for somekind of magic discovery that will explode your growth to inhumane levels without putting in the work, forget this program altogether.
Vince DelMonte also has one bonus product for advanced lifters but to be honest it holds really minor value in my opinion.
So the exact products you will get and what they include are:
“No Nonsense Muscle Building” E-Book
- The main product of this whole E-course. This book is divided to 9 different sections to give you information from right mindset to actual truth how to structure your workouts, diet, recovery, injury prevention, what few supplements really can boost your performance and what common bodybuilding myths still circle around the fitness community that hinder your gains if you stumble upon them.
- The book itself is structured in a coherent manner and it’s easy to read and on point. There was just a little bit of unnecessary rambling that I didn’t personally like, but that could be just me.
- The book has 201 pages and I really felt that Vince has really put his time and energy into it. I like the way Vince praises the compound exercises which will yield you the best gains possible as a non-enhanced lifter and puts the emphasize on proper training, diet and recovery instead of some gimmick supplements or secret techniques.
The Beginner-Intermediate 29 Week Step-By-Step Intensive Workout Program
- The actual workout program that Vince himself used to pack solid 41 pounds in 6 months (WARNING! Sales pitch!!). This workout regimen tells you all the information on what exercises to use, how many reps & sets, tempo, rest time etc. Along with these there are animated pictures on how to perform each exercises to leave the guess work out. Also includes a log book to track your progress.
The Advanced 29 Week Step-By-Step Max Power Workout Program
- So this is the Advanced section I was referring before. To be honest I didn’t find this one too pleasing. I mean if you’re advanced trainer this whole e-course is not for you and this product is supposed to be the only book in the whole course that holds some value to you, not worth the 77 dollars to be honest. Beginners and intermediates can get something out from this though.
Upside Down Training Program Kick Start Program
- This was actually really surprising addition to the whole course. Not many e-courses offer in-depth information on how your body should be naturally aligned to reach your maximum potential. This book is meant to fix your incorrect posture, train your core and improve mobility by doing different stretches and exercises. The information in this book is really valuable stuff in my opinion and it’s one of the most overlooked subjects in training. By reading & implementing this you will greatly reduce your injury risk and increase overall wellbeing of your body.
Empowered Nutrition 84 Day HEALTHY Meal Plans: The Hardgainers Secret Weapon
- Basically ready made meal plans for different calorie intake amounts. The plans vary from 2000 calories per day to 6000 calories per day. So doesn’t matter if you’re cutting or clean bulking you will find the ready made meal plan for your specific needs here.
The Metabolic Growth Calculator
- Basically just calculates your BMR and then you can decide what goal you want to pursue. Burning fat, clean bulking or dirty bulking. This calculator just gives you the calorie amount of how much you need to eat for your specific goals. The internet is full of these same calculators so nothing special here.
The Insane Virtual Exercise Demonstrator
- Exercise video database for all the lifts you need to be doing in your workouts. Good and clear videos which will give you also some cues on how to use proper form for the exercises.
The Supplement Watch Files: Vince’s Personally Reviewed Nutritionals Collection
- A good simple guide put together which gives you the research based facts that what supplements really work and what do not. Vince gives you the exact supplements and brands that he has found to be legit and working. Basically you can find the same supplements more or less HERE!
The Exclusive Unforgivable Sins Audio Exposed!
- An audio book explaining some of the mistakes people usually do inside the gym. Not too stoked about this since there is a whole chapter on this subject on the main book of this course. Kinda puzzled why this had to be thrown in to be honest.
Your Instant 24/7 Fitness Coach
- Comprehensive FAQ section for anything related to this program. If you don’t find your question in this section Vince promises that you can send your question as an e-mail and he’ll personally reply to you.
Unlimited E-Book Updates
- If Vince DelMonte updates or adds some products to his repertoire you’ll get instant access to them without any additional costs.
No Nonsense Muscle Building DVD
- A video collection that takes you through all the aspects in the book from training to the kitchen. Basically a video format of the actual No Nonsense Muscle Building E-book.
No-Nonsense Private Member Zone Access
- You get access to Vinces forum where other folks who have purchased it change their daily stuff on working out, diet, supplements, etc. Not overly active place but there is some discussion going on though. Also contains a lot of reviews of different exercise programs, access to new articles etc.
You get a 60-day no questions asked money back quarantee. Also a support section if you experience any problems with the downloads or access to the private member zone.
The price for the whole e-course currently (4/18/2015) goes with $77. In my opinion this is a great price considering how much stuff you get with it. If you want to put this into perspective a one session with a personal trainer costs around 25-200 dollars.
What I Like In The Program
- Vince’s program revolves around basic compound exercises that are the best for beginner and intermediate lifters when the goal is to build muscle and strength.
- The program doesn’t rely on pills, podwers or any other magical tricks or secrets, instead it promotes hard work and consistency.
- Focusing on progressive overload.
- The nutritional advice is on point and your calore needs will be calculated to your own individual needs.
- Vince also gives a good amount of information on mobility and staying injury free on the “upside down” module of the course. This aspect is absolutely crucial when you want to make the best progress possible.
- The whole course is meant to really help people to achieve their desired amount of muscle mass and the program truly delivers since it is structured in a way that leaves no room for error.
What I Don’t Like
- The claim of packing on 41 pounds of lean muscle in the next 6 months.
- Some outdated information on meal frequency.
- The Exclusive Unforgivable Sins Audio Exposed -material was thrown in for the just of a sake of bonus
Is Vince DelMontes Workout Guide A Scam Or Legit Program?
Taken all things into consideration Vince DelMonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building Guide is 100% legit and effective program and one of the best muscle building programs on the internet.
If you do everything as instructed in the course you absolutely will pack on some serious size. But remember, every muscle building program requires commitment and hard work over long period of time and Vince’s program is not an exception. It’s not something that you can just read and wait for the results arrive on a silver platter!
I really do like Vince’s training methods that he preaches. The actual workout program is build upon heavy compound exercises which will guarantee the best gains you can possibly get! Along with the well structured diet and recovery programs, you really cannot go wrong with this course.
Vince is extremely skeptical to whole supplement industry and believes in hard work and dedication and that is exactly how it should be, there are no gimmicks or shortcuts in the muscle building process (other than steroids).
Truly the only problem I found was the 41 pounds in 6 months claim. While this is not impossible to achieve, Vince kinda praised it as a regular experience and that was a bit too much for me to handle.
There is not generally an exact amount of how much every person can gain since it all boils down to different variables. But according to various researches the amount that a normal complete beginner can gain in one year of serious weight training the amount usually ranges between 20-30 pounds of lean muscle.
In my opinion there are two programs on the internet that rise above everything else, which are:
- Sean Nalewanyj’s Body Transformation Blueprint
- Vince DelMonte’s No Nonsense Muscle Building
In all honesty both of these programs are REALLY great but I personally started with Sean’s e-course and found it extremely effective and I still structure my workouts with his principles, so if I have to pick the best on it would be Sean Nalewanyj’s.
But when it all comes down to it, it doesn’t really matter which one of these programs you choose, you can rest assured that you won’t be spending your money into junk. Both of them are truly the best programs on the internet.
Thats all there is to it folks. If you have any questions in mind feel free to hit me a line down below and I’ll get back at you!