Burn The Fat Body Transformation System Review
Scam or Legit?: 100% LEGIT
Overall Ranking: 87 out of 100 points
Experience level: Beginner – Intermediate
Type Of Training: Weight Training
For what?: Fat Loss / Muscle Growth
Owners: Tom Venuto
It’s time for another review. This time I stumbled upon Tom Venutos new product called Burn The Fat Body Transformation System, which is the latest version of probably the most famous fitness e-books in the history of internet called Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle.
Tom decided to convert the old book into hardcover book only, so Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle is not available online anymore.
The reason I chosed to review this product is simple. To find out does the upgraded program live up to it’s “ancestors” name and how similar they really are.
I hope you will find this review helpful & informative!
So off we go…
Who Is Tom Venuto
The author of this e-book represents himself as a figure who wants to help everyone reach their fitness goals, no matter what the participants current fitness level is.
If you’re an average person who wants to get rid of fat, build muscle or both at the same time, Tom is your man.
Tom has been in the fitness game since 1989 as a personal trainer, diet coach, gym manager, competitive natural bodybuilder and myriad of other things related to fitness. So the man definately got the credentials. And he actually practices what he preaches, guy is in a great shape at his mid 40’s!
He has been featured in all the big game players of fitness industry, be it magazines or websites such as: Oprah Magazine, Muscle And Fitness, Men’s Health, Bodybuilding.com.
And it’s no wonder why the man has gotten so much attention. The simple reason is that what he teaches to people works.
I like the fact that Tom promotes drug-free training and all-natural whole food approach to nutrition. These both principles are infact the corner stones of any successful fitness program, be it fat loss or muscle growth.
What Is Burn The Fat Body Transformation System?
The program is a complete course for individuals who want to change their body composition from overweight to fit.
If you want to lose fat and build muscle this program will suit your needs. This program is not a “weight loss” program, Tom likes to label it as a “Fat Loss” program since the goal is to burn off fat and build some muscle to bring out the best shape in your body.
And you don’t have to fear that you’ll end up looking like a bodybuilder since that is not the goal of this course!
So let’s look a bit into the actual content now:
Burn The Fat 7-Day Body Transformation Program
This is the main product of the whole course. Although the name says 7-Days it is made very clear that the 7 days stand for a quick start guide on which you build the foundation of the next months or years of your actual fat loss regimen.
So don’t expect this to be a miracle that sheds off 20 pounds of fat from your body in the next week!
That being said, this program is more of a lifestyle change rather than just a simple diet. And to be honest these kind of programs are the ones that provide results that really work.
The reason for this is that usually if you go through a basic 90-day diet regimen, you’ll be more than likely to slip back to your old habits at the end of it and gain almost all the weight back that you just got rid off.
So this program is not just a simple diet. It’s more than that!
The e-book itself is divided into 7 parts (hence the name “7-days”) and those are:
- Chapter 1: Learn Goal Setting & Mental Training – This module is geared to make you ready for the oncoming changes that you’ll make into your daily habits of diet and exercise.
- Chapter 2: Figure Out Your Calorie & Macronutrient Numbers – Figuring out your maintenance calories and adjusting it correctly to form a successful diet plan to reduce body fat & build muscle.
- Chapter 3: Foods That Help You Feel Fuller & Speed Up Your Metabolism – Learning about foods that you can eat quite much but not affecting your calorie intake that much. Also goes through foods that you should definately avoid to success in your fat loss goals.
- Chapter 4: Combination Of Three Food Types To Assist In Burning Fat – You’ll learn the three food types and their best ratios.
- Chapter 5: Designing Your Personal Meal Plan – Using the principles of Chapter 2, 3 & 4 you’ll now create a personalized program that you will follow.
- Chapter 6: Choose Or Create Weight Training & Cardio Regimen – There are ready made weight training programs for beginner to advanced lifters available. Also guidelines how to structure your own programs if you’ll want to customize, due to a pre-existing injury for example.
- Chapter 7: Progress Tracking – Learning to measure your progress and how to keep a successful training log that will keep you breaking plateaus.
By reading and following the guidelines of this book you’ll have no doubts on how to create a successful plan that delivers results, that is for sure.
Let’s look a bit to the bonus materials that will come with the e-book…
The bonus materials are there to assist the main e-book and they’re not just something thrown in as a sake of making it look better.
Especially the #1 bonus will come really handy!
BONUS #5: Inner Circle Membership – Grants you access to inner circle portal of the program where you can contact Tom himself if you need any help with the program for 6 months! This kind of interaction with the author is really valuable to be honest. Also you get to interact with other folks that are on the same journey as you and you can get help from them and read their own experiences using the program.
What I like In The Program
I have to admit that I share a lot of the same views that this program has you to implement. Most of the guidelines given in this program are legit.
So here are the things I found out to resonate with me most:
- The fact that Tom believes in lifestyle changes over quick diets for permanent results
- The Calorie Intake is tailored to your personal needs, age, weight, height, gender
- Weight training with compound exercises
- Not going overboard with cardio
- Emphasizing the importance of right mindset
- Lot’s of flexibility with the diet, you get to construct your own diet so you’re not restricted to some cookie-cutter meal plans
- The inner circle access, you get in touch with the author himself
- Electronic product so you can start your journey right now
What I Don’t Like
Ofcourse all of the things in the book were not to my taste.
Here are my takes on the negatives:
- Claiming that different combinations of macronutrients will give MAGICAL fat burning effects
- The product name 7-Day Body Transformation is a bit misleading in my opinion, since the program will not get you results in 7 days
Those were the only ones that made me cringe a bit so nothing that drastic to complain here.
For Who Burn The Fat Body Transformation System Is For?
I tried to think that what kind of person would find value in this program and I’d say that the system is suited the best for individuals that are:
- Interested in effective fat loss
- People that have failed in their previous efforts at losing fat
- Individuals that are serious about their fitness goals
- Want to gain some muscle while getting rid of body fat
You’re current fitness level really does not matter at all here so do not feel intimidated if you’re really obese or just want to lose 10 pounds.
The information in this book applies and works for you as long as you’re human. It doesn’t matter which gender, fitness level, age, training experience, body fat percentage you are since the rules will be always the same no matter who you are.
Conclusion On Burn The Fat Body Transformation System Review
When it all comes down to it, this program is really effective choice for everyone that is looking to change their body composition for the better.
The structure of the diet is on point, weight training is decent and the cardio advice holds true also.
Also the 60-day no questions asked money back guarantee will ensure that you don’t have nothing to lose here. Usually scammy products use 7 or 14 days money back guarantees if any at all!
And to give you some perspective, with $57 you’ll get everything you need to know about factors that will change your body to better. If you take a 1 hour class with personal trainer you end up paying $50-100 in the commercial gyms.
The bottom line is that this program will be very effective if you’ll do everything as instructed in the manual and you’ll definately get value for your money, this is not some scammy BS product which goal is to get rid of your money!
That’s all I have to say today. Have you tried the program? I’d love to hear your opinion of it! Leave a comment down below and I’ll get back at you.
Remember to train hard and train SMART!