Will Brink’s Bodybuilding Revealed Review
Scam or Legit?: 100% LEGIT
Overall Ranking: 90 out of 100 points
Experience level: Beginner – Advanced
Type Of Training: Weight Training
For what?: Building Muscle
Owners: Will Brink
It’s time for another review. This time I decided to look into Will Brink’s Bodybuilding Reveald since it has gotten quite a lot of positive feedback and I didn’t find basically anyone who bashes it. So I thought that it sounds a bit too good to be true and I should look into it.
First of all I have to mention that this is not some light reading since you’ve got over 500 pages to read and if you take into account every piece of product that you’ll receive when you purchase Bills program the page count will be way over 600 due to the bonus materials.
So let’s look into the details and find out is this product worth of your hard earned money!
About The Author Will Brink
Will Brink truly knows the in and outs of bodybuilding game and he has been around for a long time. He has over 15 years of experience being respected author, consultant & columnist, to the supplement, fitness, bodybuilding and weight loss industry.
Will Graduated from Harvard University in natural sciences which can be seen how well he represents everything backed up with science in the book.
On top of this Will is a well respected trainer who has been the coach for olympic athletes, bodybuilders, fitness stars and just normal folks like you and me. I especially like his no “BS” attitude towards anything in the fitness community.
Will is definately a force to be reckoned with when it comes to building muscle or losing fat.
What Is The Program?
Brink’s Bodybuilding Revealed is a complete muscle building course. It has everything from training, nutrition and recovery that you’ll need in order to pack on some serious size.
All the information is nicely backed up by science so there is no guess of thought where the authors information is coming from.
As mentioned earlier the main book itself has a bit over 500 pages of practical, science based information for building muscle. So it’s not something that you skim through in a day to fully digest.
What comes to the content itself the book is divided into 5 different sections:
- Nutrition & Bodybuilding Diet – Everything you need to know about structuring a proper diet plan to fuel your muscle growth and more…
- Reviews Of Supplementation & Advice (+50 reviews included!)
- Weight Training From Beginner To Advanced – Information on how many sets and reps to do, what kind of workout regimens to execute and more…
- Cardio Training – Why doing cardio will assist you in building more muscle faster and more…
- Mental Preparation & Attitude When Building Muscle – Hugely overlooked aspect of the whole bodybuilding game. Different techniques and ideas on how to motivate yourself and bring the best out of you!
On top of that, there are bonus materials that cover:
- Charles Poliquin Mass Gaining Techniques
- Information On Periodization
- Information On DOMS
- Injuries Associated With Weight Training & How To Avoid Them
- Hybrid Training Methods
- Access to private members area that has all kinds of tools for counting calories, calculating different weight percentages optimal for your training, exercise videos on how to execute proper form, nutrition planner and a lot of other valuable stuff.
As you see there is quite a hefty amount of information available if you decide to purchase Wills book. And the nice thing is that it is really practical and no BS info that holds value and it will assist you making the bodybuilding gains you’re looking for.
Is Bodybuilding Revealed A Scam?
Absolutely not. Bill has tried to put a product out there that every lifter can get value from. The reputation that Will has, there is not a single chance that he would put something mediocore or scammy BS on the market just to make profit and thrash his own image.
Instead he tries to genuinely help people with this product to steer away from all the marketed hype scam products such as Mike Changs sixpack shortcuts.
Like mentioned earlier, this product has science based information on how to build muscle and strength naturally without any steroids or other dangerous substances.
Who Will Benefit From Bill’s Product?
As I got done reading the whole manual, I tried to draw conclusion on for exactly who this product is tailored for.
As there is A LOT of information in the book, I’m sure that everyone from beginner to advanced lifters will have something to take home from it.
The book is written in easy to understand manner and the information is well presented. You really do not have to wrap your head around the details too much since Will has broken it down to easy to digest language.
Conclusion On Bodybuilding Revealed Review
When it all comes down to it, Brink’s Bodybuilding Revealed is a book that contains good value for its price. With just $47 you get REALLY indepth information on all aspects of training, nutrition, recovery and rehabilitation.
The positives I found in the book:
- The importance placed on Calorie Intake
- Using compound exercises as the foundation
- Science based information
- Emphasize on proper mindset when training
- Great information on fat loss also
- There are no shortcuts to building muscle, hard work and consistency is the key
- Some out-dated information on meal frequency
- A bit “heavy” to read at times
But I can assure you that If you make the decision to invest in this Will’s program, you will not be wasting your money into some scammy BS that holds no value.
Brink’s Bodybuilding Revealed lives to it’s name and truly delivers you practical, no BS information on how to achieve that muscular body you’ve been craving for.
BUT one thing is for sure. This book is NOT for you if you’re not ready to put in the work. You cannot just read it and set it aside. If you want it to work you MUST implement the information to the T. So please if you’re not ready to put in the work do not bother wasting your money into it!
That’s all there is to it. Have you tried this product? I’d love to hear your personal experiences with it. Did it deliver? Did it fail? Post your comments down below and I’ll get back to you!
Train hard and train SMART!